1. Terms and Conditions apply to all orders and supersede all previous orders and terms laid out by The Promotional Branding Company Ltd or its trading website TheProBrandingCo.com. Receipt of acknowledgment of order by you, constitutes your acceptance that our conditions are the only conditions that apply to the contract notwithstanding any purported terms put forward by you. Where the term “Company” is used this will represent The Promotional Branding Company Ltd or its trading website theProBrandingCo.com.
2. Payment Terms – Pro forma invoices are due for payment immediately once final artwork has been approved. Production of orders will not begin until the invoice has been paid in full OR an official Purchase Order is provided which is subject to satisfactory checks subject to status. A delay in payment will delay the production and therefore the delivery of the goods. Customers will be notified if the goods can go into production when a purchase order has been provided and then payment would be required before the goods can be dispatched.
3. Approved accounts – Payments are required 30 days from receipt of the goods unlessprior agreed special settlement terms have been supplied in writing. Please note that new credit accounts are subject to status and available at the Directors discretion once the company credit account form has been returned and the relevant credit checks have been completed.Customers that have been issued a30-day account, please note, on rare occasions when overseas suppliers are used, we may require pre-payment or a deposit to proceed with the order. This will be subject to the size of the order and you will be notified of this from the accounts team.
4. Public Sector– Subject to status,if an official purchase order is provided directly from the accounts department or Bursary, goods will be able go into production and then payment would be required as per the standard terms of 30 days from day of invoice/delivery.
5. Payment Methods – The Company accepts all methods of Banking wire transfer. All major credit and debit cards are accepted. The Company will not be liable for any additional cost for International transfer or exchange fee’s. These will be passed back to the client. Cheques must be approved as a payment method by the Director’s prior to the order being placed.
6. Passing of title and risk – The risk of the goods shall pass to you on delivery. All goods, delivered or not, remain our property until payment is received in full. Until such time as payment in full is made, you shall retain such goods separately from other goods and clearly mark them in such a way that they can be readily identified as being our property and any payment received by you for any sale of such goods must be held in a separate account in trust for us. In the event of non-payment by you for such goods we will, without loss of any rights or remedy, remove from your possession those goods belonging to us in accordance with these terms and conditions and we shall be entitled upon the property where the goods are stored and repossess and remove the same. You hereby grant us irrevocable licence to enter your premises for the said purpose. Please note the exception to the above is applied where condition 14 supersedes.
7. Products – We reserve the right to alter any details or design of products illustrated without prior notice and while every effort is made to describe our goods accurately on sales literature, email and the website, no warranty or liability is given or accepted to the accuracy for error or mis-description and any resulting loss.
8. Quotations and contracts – Orders are accepted subject to our right to adjust prices quoted to take account of any changes in the law or Government regulations requiring us to increase prices by way of direct taxation, import duties, customs and excise duties or otherwise. The prices are based on today’s current costs of production and in the event of any increase in wages or costs of materials to us occurring after the confirmation or accepted contract, we shall be entitled to charge such increases to you. All quotations are valid at the time of quoting error and omissions excluded.
9. Prices – Where applicable all prices are subject to VAT at the current rate. Prices quoted on this website are guide prices only subject to viewing final artwork. Once artwork and full specifications have been finalised, a quotation price will be confirmed. The qualifying term for validation of the quotation will be specified on the quote.
10. Delivery and lead times – Every effort will be made to complete your delivery on time, but any specified datecannot be held as contract and no liability is accepted for any loss arising from delay or error in the delivery of the goods. All deliveries will be charged at the prevailing rates applying at the date of such delivery. Special expedition deliveries can be arranged,and additional charges will be applied.Any express deliveries will be charged to you at current commercial rates. Lead times will be deemed to commence at the date and time that the Company receives in writing, final approval of the artwork that the Company supplied to the client.
11. Quantity variations – We shall be deemed to have fulfilled our contract by delivery of a quantity within 10% plus or minus of the quantity of printed goods ordered and you will be charged at the contract rate for the quantity delivered. This is an industry standard and does not affect your purchasing rights.
12. Claims – Claims arising from damages, delay or partial loss in transit must be made in writing to uswithin 5 days of delivery. All claims with regard to the quality or quantity of the goods shall be made in writing to uswithin 5 days of receipt of goods or such goods shall be deemed to comply as to quality and quantity with the terms of the contract. You must examine all goods delivered at the time of delivery and confirm receipt. We shall not be liable for any loss or damage caused to the goods in transit unless loss or damage is noted at the time of delivery. Claims in respect of non-delivery must be made in writing so as to reach us within 2 days from receipt of our invoice.
13. Liability – Save in so far as defects in the goods cause death, injury or damage to personal property, our liability for any loss or damage suffered by you in respect of the goods shall be limited to the contract value of the goods. We can accept no responsibility for loss or damage arising from the supply of goods under this contract unless you have fully complied with the notification of claims procedures set out in 7. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall affect the right of a consumer.
14. Cancellation charges – A charge will be made on all cancelled orders, together with the charge for all work carried out up to the date of written cancellation. Cancelled and/or returned orders will be subject to a re-stocking fee at 20% of the original paid price for the goods.
15. Foodstuffs, Liquids and Drinkware – In the interest of hygiene and contamination, no returns will be accepted for goods in these categoriesfor plain stock, PPE or hygiene items. Our standard returns policy stands for printed stock.
16. Artwork and printing – All artwork and printing charges will be levied where necessary unless previously stipulated by us. Where applicable, the prices shown include artwork, printing of one colour to one specified print position. Additional print colours and positions of printing, prices are shown for quantities other than those listed please use the enquiry form to obtain an exact quotation or contact via telephone,email or chat.
17. Changes to artwork – In order to print efficiently from the artwork you supply, it maybe necessary to adjust or redraw your artwork. You will be advised of the changes made. No printing will take place until the Company has received in writing your approval of the artwork. In order to sign off your artwork we will send you an artwork approval form via email illustrating how your artwork will look on your chosen product. This MUST be checked thoroughly and signed off. The production will not commence until we have received your final approval. You must notify us of any discrepancy in the artwork or order as we DO NOT accept any liability of any post-completion errors or omissions.
18. Colour variations – Due to the variety of materials and substrates, the printing processes utilised by the Company and its suppliers, no guarantee can be given to match exactly Pantone numbers or colour samples provided by the client. The Company will endeavour to match as closely as possible to these colour references but cannot be held liable for any further costs that may arise.
19. Force majeure – We will not be held responsible for failure or delay in the carrying out of our obligations under the contract arising out of any cause outside our reasonable control or by inability to procure materials or articles except at higher prices due to any such cause and in such circumstances we shall be entitled by notice to terminate the contract in whole or in part without incurring any liability to you.
20. Customs and Duties – For overseas deliveries, well known International carriers are used.We inform our customers to the best of our knowledge to include all custom and/or duty charges. There may be times that the Country of origin will require the receiver to pay these charges for goods to be released. If you are outside of the UK and place an order with the Company, you are confirming that you are aware of the possibility of extra fees and that The Promotional Branding Company Ltd is not liable for these costs and any delay that may be caused due to this. Please note that we will do our utmost to help our clients in resolving any customs issues to the best of our ability.However, depending on the Country, this may only be resolved locally.